Tuesday, December 04, 2007

much going on!

I have so much going on at the moment I don't have time to catch my breath!

I was assessed yesterday at work by my tutor, which was terrifying! I had two one hour sessions and the first one was fantastic. Of course I invited my tutor to the second one, which was full of dullards who would not join in! She said I did really well considering and I got really good feedback..............so am happy!

Erm.....what else? Oh dh had the job of tooth fairy tonight and he did it so well! (except I did send him back in cos he was a cheap yorkshire accountant so he was told to add to it ;o) )

Oooooooh he has a Man U fan in his secret santa and he has got together a load of quotes on pages (all very sarcastic as he is a Liverpool fan!), photos and embellishments.................hands up who thinks this sounds like a scrapbook? of course he is completely denying it!

Have rec'd my uks Buffy cj back and it is fab. Will scan it soon.

Just getting together a jewellery order for a fabby friend - have enjoyed doing beadies again.

Am also making a couple of chrimbo pressies, one of which I am happy with and one I am HATING! And of course the one I am hating is the one I have to send soon cos she is going away - so because SHE is going on her jollies I am getting stressed and grumpy, so yey thanks posh bird!

AND to add to that I got a reminder that the Magikal mystery tour cj next posting is tomorrow and I am nowhere near finished. Now Sue suggested I asked Em for an excuse, cos quite frankly her excuses are fantastic! So when I texted her to ask for a spare one..................well lets just say I was SHOCKED at her response! very rude!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO my ears were burning!!! PMSL

Lise please do not stress

Love Posh Bird xxxxxx

Em said...

Well I am hoping mine is the pressie you are happy with - don't worry if you hate the other one, it's only for Sue....

As for the "excuses" comment, as you are aware I have discussed this with you at length and I maintain you are a NIPPY BLOODY BISCUIT!!!

XXXXX

Hazel said...

Just stopped by to wish you a very Happy Christmas