Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wow - it's bin a while!

One day Ol was finishing school for the summer and the next day he is due to go back - where the flippin heck has the summer gone?!!!



It has been a busy one! We've done lots of days outs with school friends, ten pin bowling, pictures, etc etc.



We also did a week at my sister's which included the annual lego land day out. Have lots of photos, to follow shortly!



We also had a day at London Zoo, which was fab! Other days included Reading and Windsor, which I love going to for day's out.



We also have become 'posh pikey's' (as named by my 'mates' I hasten to add, this is not a label I have given to ourselves!). We have got a static caravan in the Lakes, which I have to say I LOVE!! It is so fab getting away, relaxing, living at the lakes, and it's only an hour away. In fact we are all gutted when we have to leave! If I had my way, we would live there!



Anyway, have been making a certain person a birthday pressy. I was going to do a sneaky peak, as I know how much she lurves those ;o)



I have also been asked to do a xmas stall at a craft fair, not sure tbh - I'd like the stash money but I have nothing already made so I'll have to get cracking.............easier to decline?!!



Anyway, hope you are all ok and now I am back, I should be updating more!!

No comments: