Sunday, June 28, 2009

Coooooeeeeeeeeee!

Well hello! I have been through the black hole of working out how to get my students through their exams, finish all my coursework for my PGCE, finish all my observations and gradings, working out how the hell working in education works (cos it is soooooooo confusing compared to the 'real world'), weekends at the caravan, training the dog, and crafting....................and here I am!

Have enjoyed the last few months but they have been the hardest yet! But worth it - but that's a whole new post ;o)
Anyways, this has been happening recently!
This is Ollie and his best bud, when we took them BOTH to the caravan for the weekend. Asleep at 10.45pm and awake at 5.45am - me and Tony were knackered! But they seemed to have fun.
This is my Thursday night class - all working mature students, who I LOVED teaching. I am gutted they have all finished as I looked forward to teaching them..........I asked them to stay another year but they said no!


And this is my PGCE class - we're all teaching now woo hoo! I have made some great friends on this course x
PS - really want to talk about Grey's but Sue hasn't watched it yet so I can't!

No comments: