Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I love Dy!

Well today was an Art from the Heart day, to celebrate my end of course.


So here is what we did, and I have to say I loved every minute of it (was very quiet and subdude today but still loved it!).

We were meant to put an image in the corner, you know the ones with the photo head and
stamped body - but tbh they scare the hell out of me! So I left a space, but I do know what I am putting in there!

Spending the day with Dy always amazes me, she is so incredibly talented and brilliant - and has so much to give..........it really is wonderful spending time there (and I don't think she knows how much we all do!)

So I was give the visa card and told to 'treat' myself (which I did obviously cos it would be rude not to!) and got gorg 7 Gypsies stuff and I have succumbed to grunge board - never used it till today but yes I am in love!

So got the visa today and being treated to an indian tonight..........wonder what he has done ;o)

So Torchwood part 2 tonight - god I have missed Captain Jack!

No comments: