Tuesday, March 06, 2007

CJ's everywhere!

I've got soooooooooo many cj's to do - it's fab!!

I'm getting my first ever one back in the next few days and I can't wait! I've got two UKS ones on my desk - one done one to do. And I've signed up for the next one on CBC - great team and fab subjects. My subject for this is 'My Song' - you know the one that always gets you singing, dancing, driving that bit faster.........well I mentioned it today at work which sparked an hour conversation about fantastic music! They may not understand me but they are liking the subjects (except the Buffy one where they just think I am bonkers!).

Don't know if you remember my post for Iain, well his mum has asked me to help her make a scrapbook of his life for his brother. Am quite choked about it actually - never done one quite so emotional, but am happy to help where I can.

Well that's it for now - I'll try not to sign up to do any more cj's (but I can't promise!)

1 comment:

Bex said...

Hiya Lisa
Can't wait to be in one of your many "CJ Gangs"! My song sounds ace - will start thinking.

I am sure you will help make a beautiful scrapbook album for Iains Family xxxx

Love and hugs
Bex xxx