Saturday, March 03, 2007

I do not like green eggs and ham.....

Well me and Ollie went to see Suessical today. To put this into context since my boy was one years old, we have had to read a Dr Suess story at bedtime (anyone who is not sure what this means, it is the most annoying, tongue twisting, meaningless literature ever - which I have to admit, I love too!). So when Claire asked if we wanted tickets, I had to say yes!!

This is the first time he has seen a stage show so I wasn't sure if he would like it. In fact I thought we would be there for 10 mins. and we'd have to leave.........

HE LOVED IT!! He clapped and laughed and giggled all the way through! I spent more time watching him rather than the show!!

The kid who was the Cat in the Hat was awesome and the rest were very talented too.

What a brilliant experience, and he had it with me! woo hoo!

3 comments:

Em said...

Aaaahhh - glad you had such a fab time together, and that Ollie enjoyed the show.

xxx

Saffa said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for leaving me such a sweet comment.

Im starting a new course next week so thats good!

Tale care
xxSaffa

Sue said...

I love the Cat in the Hat!!!!


glad Ollie enjoyed it - and your fave book and ATCS ROCK