Monday, June 25, 2007

Charlie Jack!

Hi everyone, sorry it's been a while - just didn't have anything very interesting to say ;o)

Now I do! Charlie Jack was born on Saturday, mummy went into labour at 12.15am, Charlie born at 1.00am! Mum and baby home at lunch time and mum bought big sis to school today (while wearing make up and jeans!!)

I have told her how much I hate her and also asked if she is actually SuperWoman!!! Four kids under 6 and she is sooooooooo cool and calm!

Erm what else has happened.... feeling a bit passionate about beads atm - which some people may be aware of lol! And doing some cj's atm...........which is always good. Mel has challenged me to make a teacher pressie by the end of term - which is fab!!

Sadly, a very good friend is going through a terrible terrible time atm. She knows how much I care and we are looking after her as much as we can. xxxxx

1 comment:

Melissa said...

four kiddies under 6 !!! OMG 2 is more than enough for me i tell ya!

and as for the freind thats got some stuff going on ATM shes in good hands with you girl!

Your an awesome friend xxxx