Friday, June 08, 2007

This is a good day!!

Ok things are definately on the up!!!

1. Alice came home - phew! Thank you to everyone who has helped me over the last week or so, you really have pulled me through {hug}

2. I found I am getting credit from the Stamp Man for doing some work for them! So each month I get to go in an pick up some bits for an agreed amount! woo hoo!

3. My old bank (grrrrrr) has agreed to refund all my 'unfair' bank charges - which those of you know me know how bad i am at money, so will appreciate how much money this may amount to!! Let's just say dh is very happy!

4. I have found a new beady forum - which the talent on there is amazing!!

5. The sun is shining ;o)

6. I am caught up with my o/s cj's so can start on the new ones now.

7. It's Friday lol!

I do have one person to worry about, but hopefully soon this will be resolved xxxxx

3 comments:

Carol said...

wow lise, thats a lot of GOOD things :)
xxxx

Kathy said...

Wow Lisa

This is such a fabby feel-good post.

I'm so chuffed to read all your good news - especially about that little girly, how wonderful is it that she's come home.

ahhhhh
I LOVE a bit of good news, thanks for sharing

Melissa said...

aw thats great Lise, its fab to hear all the good news! and even better the little un is home :) xx