Thursday, July 31, 2008

Busy Week!

I have a week off this week and I have to admit I am KNACKERED!!!

Monday - Morning gardening, afternoon shopping and tidying.

Tuesday - went to Jo's house, who is my friend at college who I sit with, me, Jo, Edward and Graham. Jo teaches animal management (the one we went to observe with the dog agility..........). Anyway, I guessed she would have a few pets - OMG she puts me to shame! So we spent a fab time with mahusive tropical fish, a parrot with OCD who pulls out his feathers so is completely baldy, 3 pregnant guinea pigs, 2 bonkers collie dogs, a depressed lizard and some very nice goldfish! oh and a one year old child who is going through 'the stage'! So Jo obviously needed a break and suggested we took the dogs for a walk................so we went to a local resevoir to walk the circuit round it and I swear to god it was a good 4 miles!! I was exhausted by the end and moaned all the way round! Plus it was about 95 degrees and didn't take any drinks! I managed to drive home (with Ollie moaning in the back) and lasted till dh got home and then crawled into bed! I then got my second ever migraine (hated the first one and never wanted another one!) and thought I was going to pass out or throw up or both!!!

Wednesday - we had a lovely morning in, Morrisons for lunch and then went to the piccies to see WALL.E. Ahhhhhh how cutie is that film!!! We loved it! Managed to fit in some crafting, and have to admit to starting xmas pressies big time now - my great idea is going to take bloody ages!

Thursday (today) - we planned to go to Bolton Abbey which is a local wood / river / gorgeous spot. Took lots of bread etc but it started to pour down and all the ducks went into the woods! So we stopped for some dinner and then have spent the afternoon in the library. Ollie is the only 6 year old I have met who ASKS to go to the library!!!

Tomorrow - we are meeting Jo (yes that evil woman!) to help her go through wedding plans. She is getting married at the end of August and the bridesmaids etc haven't really helped out - so we are going for a coffee to write a to do list ( does that not sound like heaven Sue?!!). Also DH is out tomorrow so plan to watch a 'chick flick'!

Back to work on Monday for a rest! Hope you're all having a good summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo sorry your were rough migraine is TEH PITS!!!!!


Not convinced about your taste in films however yeah LOVE a list lol