Monday, May 14, 2007

I've been tagged!

Kathy has tagged me to write 5 - 10 reasons why I blog........

This is a hard one! Ermmmmmmm

  • If something exciting has happened and I want to tell all my friends.
  • If I have anything to show you that I have made.
  • If my boy has done something that needs reporting.
  • If I have watched something that has made me mad (ie Eurovision!).

errmmmmmm - can't think of anything else!!!

  • actually no that's not true, reading other peoples blogs inspire me to do mine.

ermmmmm that's it really Kathy I'm afraid! Other than I enjoy doing it and especially when I go back and read what I did a few months ago..........ooooooh that's another one!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Well done Lisa!

I love blogging and reading all my mates' blogs - and meeting new mates via the blog trail too - amazing what you find out there.

And apart from all that, this is the longest time I've ever managed to keep any sort of diary, so that's got to be good, hasn't it?