Monday, May 28, 2007

Just not fair ;o(

Well you remember the baby card I made last week for my friend? Well baby Alice is not doing good, not good at all.........and I was very worried, then very sad and now I am in the angry stage.

She is a new born baby, not someone who has made a choice or something like that so why is she suffering so badly? Who know's.........

But I have made an offer to look after their little boy (who is autistic) as he is living with grandma and grandad (who are both over 70!). I am now feeling a bit overwhelmed as not sure I can handle him but Ol is very excited and I know he will help alot.

An autistic son and now this, for the most wonderful loving couple I have met - now where is the justice in that?

Sorry - am mad! I even prayed last night, hope He was listening and can help our little girl.

xxxx

1 comment:

Bex said...

Lise
I am a firm believer in positive thoughts so will add baby Alice xxxxx
You are a treasure helping out and I am sure Mum and Dad will appreciate it xxxxxx
Love bex