Monday, July 16, 2007

I love anaethestic!

I gave blood today and usually at this time I am in agony as they can never find a vein and they have to dig around (bleugh!) but this time I had a local anaethestic and I am in no pain whatsoever!!! Begs the question why it has taken me to my 8th pint to have this! was a bit gutted cos I thought this was my 10th pint and I was going to get a badge but I still have two more to go! Well tbh I have ALOT more to go, I made a vow to replace all the blood that my dad has used in various ops and transfusions.....................just a few 100 more to go!

Well have been busy making stuff too!
Here are the bracelets for Ol's teacher and teaching assistants. This also doubles up as Mel's latest challenge for me, to use some of my fav stash. I love these beads and so glad I finally made something with them!


And this is for my friend Sarah, who has passed her law exams and is now a real life proper solicitor!
Am happy with the card, liking the necklace too but the picture is pants - sorry!







6 comments:

Melissa said...

OH MY CHUFFING GAWD LISE!!!!!

I am in awe of your beading tallents me dear!

How flipping LUSH are they!! and i can see why the first one is your fav stash, how stunning are they!!!

Oh you make me very jealous LOL
I so wish i could make that kinda stuff!!!!

Melissa said...

forgot to say WELL DONE U for giving blood xxxxxxxxxx

I am up to my 4th time along way to catch you up me dear xxxx

Anonymous said...

and I bet Ol NEVER told you he has a NEW TA you know what kids are they forget these things so another fab braclet

to


Mrs Watkinson *WINK*

Lisa said...

nice try Sue ;o)

Em said...

OMG - just catching up babes, where do I start??!!

Your stuff is fab...

Your mum is fab....

I am sending hugs to Ol....

Love you Mavis! xxxxx

Kathy said...

Lisa! You are soooooo clever - your jewellery is just gorgeousand I love it all.

That card looks pretty stunning too