Monday, July 30, 2007

Sue's Music challenge

Here is my LO for Sue's Music Lo:

and its me - now right from ooo way back when we started our team I always
wanted to do a LO based on song lyrics So not much has changed just tweaked
a little YOUR CHALLENGE IS TO create a STUNNING LO with a theme of MUSIC -
could be song lyrics musical instruments musical shows




It wasn't allowed to be 12x12 - so this is just less ;o)



Sue won't mind, cos she is a cheat anyways lol!



I chose 'Two Little Boys' because I love the song (and I have a Rolf story and my uni ball story that I'll tell you another time) and also the boys really are the best of friends and have been since they were born (5 days apart). I cannot believe they are now at school and all the baby photos of them seem soooooooooo long ago!


5 comments:

Em said...

Lise what a seriously fab LO - love the colours you've used.

Can't wait to hear your Rolf story lol!

xxx

Anonymous said...

I so should've guessed

PERFECT Lise


and mind - as if!!!!

Rachel said...

its fab Lisa, and how grown up do the boys look. awwwww another baby girl to cuddle - cant believe mine is gonna be 6 on Friday - oh and on that note - get practising those baking skills cause Im getting stressed - looks like a visit to Tescos when shes in bed Thurs night teehee xxx great to hear of your mini meet looks like a fab day xx

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, great LO!

Melissa said...

LURVE that Lise xxx