Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I love the post man!

Two fab bits of post today!

One was confirmation from my college to say I had got onto the postgraduate teaching course! Start in Sept - so when I am moaning in October cos I can't do it, remind how excited I was!

And the second letter was a card from Nerdbird...............it was a beautiful card....................but the piccie of Dr McDreamy that was inside was bloody lovely!!! Am deciding which wall he is going to go on in my craft room - yum yum!! I laughed so much, really did brighten my day!

New conservatory is in day 3. Hands up who rips down their own conservatory and puts up a new one whilst we have flash floods and nightmare weather? luverly!

I have finished the photo swap challenge. It was my challenge and it was really hard! I got a gorgeous photo off my partner, Nickynoo. I just got stressed with it being for someone else! I am quite happy with it in the end, just drying so will show you tomorrow.

And me and Ollie are going on a day trip soon - am such a giddy kipper! So excited!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

OH Lisa - huge congrats on getting accepted on the teaching course, that's fab news, I know it's been something you really wanted to do. Mind you, give it a few years and you'll be wanting to do what I did and get out! Nope, sorry, shouldn't say that, should I? hahahaha

I wish you every success, I know you'll be a fab teacher