Wednesday, April 09, 2008

D is for .............

Very sorry for being late - I'll just do an Em and say my dog ate my homework ;o)


Here is my D page. I am actually quite chuffed with this! It is a page for daddy. He does an fabby job and they are just two peas in a pod. There is a tag under the vellum, that tells him what a great daddy he is and how I love sharing Ol with him.


I was also inspired by Jane from a Scrapbook inspirations article and used some pictures he drew of him and daddy. I am also going to try and use some of the letters Ol has written to me over the years and do a book like Jane did....





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awhhhhh what a great idea to use REAL works of art I love Ollies drawings FAB

even if we did have to wait!!!! PMSL what Dog

Em said...

Lise this is seriously gorgeous - one of my faves of all your LO's.

Love the fact that Ollie's drawings are on there - may def have to pinch that idea!

Kathy said...

This is fab Lisa - something to treasure. I love the colour scheme you've used

Steph said...

Lovely LO - really like the drawing idea

Hazel said...

Lovely LO for Daddy. I've just tagged you - details of my blog.