Monday, April 14, 2008

A time of ups and downs!

Literally every 5 mins my time is going from great to bad! Yesterday my bestest bud Bex told me she was expecting again - which is so exciting! I have booked in a couple of pink ones! This is a massive thing, which I won't go into but I am soooo chuffed!

Then today my wonderful supportive boss handed his notice in ;o( - gutted! I have gained more from him in the last 18 months than any bosses in the last 15 years...........but it is the right decision for him.

Took the buns to the vets, and was asking lots of questions having investigating all the facts...... Oliver the vet accused me of being a mystery shopper and told me off for making him nervous! The funniest thing was he was cutting the breeding ring off Joe's leg and needed to get another wire cutter cos the first set broke, so I start telling Joe off and saying 'it was not good enough and the ring had to come off now', as the vet walked in the door, so he says 'well I am doing my best'!! Bless him, think he dreads me walking in now!

And I have to say I am gutted about Mark Speight. I so wanted him to be ok. I have met him a few times and was always so nice. My boy adored SMart, we had to record it so he could copy the pictures. So so sad ;o(

I have been worrying for the last couple of days cos I didn't feel 'right'. Been to see dr and tis all sorted, feel so much happier now!

Hopefully I can get some crafting done soon, haven't been in my room for a week!

10 days to go ;o) x

3 comments:

Em said...

Oh Lise, not sure what to say :(

(HUGS)

xxxx

Anonymous said...

10 days and counting!!

See you VERY soon xxxx

Steph said...

Sending you hugs!

You need to fix another date now! I am sooooooooooooo gutted - don't have too much fun without me xxx