Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hello?

Are you still out there?!! Sometimes life just gets so manic it's hard to get it all down - and the last few weeks have been bonkers!! So much has happened and I've forgotten alot of it!

I now have a new car, the Jimny had to go. It was a fab car, but struggled living in the Dales (a 4x4 that could handle hills!) and I now have a sex on wheels bad boy! It is a Grand Vitara 'Attitude', tis black with spoiler and pimp alloys. Everyone at work thinks it is very funny - and tbh it does look like a pimp mobile, but I do love it.

Erm, what else?.....I have finished my first year at school. That is very scarey as this time next year I will have my PGCE. I have been asked to do some bits of teaching at college, which I am very chuffed about. Have also been asked to become an NVQ assessor (I can hear Em screaming from here lol!) which is quite tempting.

Work has been a whole different matter! Due to my 'outside interests' (college) my Director feels I should hand over some of my responsibilities to enable me concentrate on my personal development. I am so upset about this but very proud that I have been sooooo professional. I think 5 years ago I would've ripped all their heads off - but now I am definately following the 24 hour rule (although this has actually been about 72 hours!). Apparently there is a huge risk in that I am the only one in the company who can do my job - so I have to hand over some of the work to someone else to do instead! I don't know what I am most upset about - 1. this is the first time in 15 years of working there that I am doing something for myself, 2. my boss who is leaving next week obviously knew this was coming and never said a word, or stopped it from happening or 3. I am soooo upset cos what it really comes down to is status, yes I have worked bloody hard to get there but hey, still getting the same money for less stress and work so why am I crying about it so much? Anyhoo, if I keep getting offered so much teaching I may just have to re-evaluate ;o)

Next door scum bag kicked off yesterday. His 3 year old was climbing on top of our fence, trying to get on the roof of the shed. So I told him (calmly) to get down or he would hurt himself. Scummer then came out and went MENTAL cos I told his kid off. But the best thing was my neighbours on the other side were in their garden and he didn't know so as soon as he saw them he siddled back into his pit! Damn this housing crash!

Craftwise - I have been very busy! A certain person's birthday is coming up and I have been initially stressing cos making for her is a chuffing nightmare! I have now managed to cobble something together. Of course I have not thought ahead of how I am going to post it to her! Yeah never really thought about that bit pmsl! All very well doing something a bit different but I may have to drive it down to give it to her lol! But Sue says it is a good idea - so if Em hates it it's her fault pmsl!

I've also done a few cards - imagine that?!!

Have also finished my H page. Not 100% cos it is very different, but hey that's the point right?

Sooooooooooooo -I can soon show you what I have been making but I promise I have been busy ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still here although bit peed you have finished your H page OMG


You know what i think about the rest xxxx