Sunday, June 29, 2008

wedding card

Nick and Nicola are getting married on Saturday. I am soooo excited! Nick used to work for me and together we chose her ring on the 'net, designed the proposal and where he would do it!! He rang me from the beach in Spain after he had asked her and I burst into tears lol!! Nicola is at the same level as me, and we tend to be the only females in the male dominated meeting so we tend to protect each other! They are just really great and I can't wait for them to be married.


Not 100% sure this is ok for a wedding card but her colours are burgundy.........so I may have to think about it for a week! This is also part of the chipboard swap on JB, my partner Paula sent me this:


And I used it on here:






I am also a bit mad with myself, I made a matching canvas with the idea to get a black and white photo on the day, stick it on the canvas and give it to them on the night. Except I forgot we are all going to look at posh pikey caravan's on Saturday and everyone is soooo mega excited I can't postpone - so not entirely sure what to do now! I could give it to them and take it back once I have got a photo from somewhere, give it to them and say 'stick photo here' or say just wait and give it to them when they get back from honeymoon.................mmmmmmmmm.



4 comments:

Steph said...

They are both lovely Lise - well done. I am sure they will both be thrilled to bits

Anonymous said...

great stuff Lise....love them both but I really like the canvas a BW pic wlll look fab


Cannot even bring myself to comment on your pikiness!!!! pmsl

Em said...

GORGEOUS Lise!!!!!

They will totally love these.

Can't believe you are considering joining us campers - DON'T DO IT!!!!

HAVE YOU LEARNT NOTHING FROM ME???

PMSL!

Kathy said...

Ths=ese are so gorgeous Lisa.

Hope you managed to solve the photo problem