Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Alice's book

If you remember, we were told Alice wouldn't make it but last week me and Ollie went to her 1st Birthday party! I wanted to make her (and mummy) something special to recognise this - so I made her a book with photos of the day.






Hopefully mummy will like it!
Had an awful night last night at college, did some exams that I need to do to qualify for next year. Literacy I think went ok but numeracy was a complete disaster ;o( I lost it completely after 20 mins and couldn't get it back. Think I will be retaking that one next term grrrr. But after a good cry and a big piece of chocolate cake, I feel sooooo much better ;o)
Ollie had a fab day today and has gone to bed telling me how koool sue is! Comes to something when the boy would prefer to chat to her on msn than play with me! She is a good babysitter though, and laughs at his toilet joke!

4 comments:

Em said...

Really pretty book Lise, how can your friend not like it?? Tis fab.

Sorry about the exam stress - I did try and give you my top tip for passing maths pmsl!

Maybe your boiled sweets were the wrong kind?

Anonymous said...

OMG that is FAB of course she will LOVE IT

I love the way you have added the journalling cards its wonderful


as for babysitting that'll be my usual rates then!! actually MORE cos I had to respond to the toilet joke

Carol said...

That is just lovely Lise, i bet you she will love it.

Exams are the pits :(

Steph said...

Lovely book - your friend is going to love it!

Hope the exams go ok xxx