Friday, December 08, 2006

Fab day!

Am concious my last few posts have been blurgh so wanted to tell you about a fab morning I had on Tuesday. I went into school and spent a morning making christmas cards with the kids. 27 of them to be exact!!

It was a great day. Really let me stop and smell the roses, if you know what I mean!! They are so fab cos they just don't have any hang ups or issues. Except the two girls who had a heated arguement on who's xmas tree was better, Chloe's who's was green and Naomi's who's was pink (of course I secretly agreed with Naomi ;o)) Mrs O was really grateful and I've been pre-booked for Valentines, Mother's Day and Easter!!!

Think of me tomorrow - we have Tim's birthday party in the morning (pirate party where O is dressing up as Jack Sparrow lol!) and then Jacob's party in the afternoon!!! Oh and then work's xmas party on Sunday! Three nights out next week and then his party on Saturday! My 4 year old has a better social life than me!

No comments: