Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Feet

Me and Ollie joined our friends at the pictures today to see Happy Feet. The kids all loved it but the three of us 'big girls' thought it was a little bit overated (sorry!). The sound track is fab though and I did get a little goosebump when all the penguins were dancing *blush* They did advertise Night at the Museum, which I really want to see.

All food and pressie shopping is done so now it is family time - woo hoo! We're all off to Bolton Abbey tomorrow (my fav place on earth!) to catch the Thomas train, with Santa. Work have booked a carriage with prebooked tickets - so should be fab! Then we're going to Harrogate for any last minute pressies. As always at this time of year I realise I have focused on all my friends and family, I have completely forgotten DH! He is brilliant at buying pressies so I always feel guilty on christmas day cos I get amazing pressies and he gets the 'OMG I forgot to buy him anything' pressies lol!

Annoyingly I did buy him something he really wanted from t'internet but it hasn't arrived and of course he doesn't believe me!

He did say last night though he enjoys spoiling me at christmas so I should just accept it, plus he doesn't spoil me during the rest of the year (except he does ;o)) - so I may just accept the spoiling and not feel the guilts.....................wouldn't you? xxx








Plus sis and bil are on their way - so perfect christmas all round this year ;o)

No comments: