Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Out the other side!

Hellooooooooooo!

Some stuff has been really bad lately and in my usual style I have gone into my little caccoon and refused to accept or talk about it! BUT I am out the other side now and all ok - phew!!

So what has been happening? ol has been doing his nativity play - mummy and daddy are going tomorrow night. Very excited. Grandma went today and said he did his two lines very well (he is a shepherd) but yawned through most of it lol! Also it has been videoed so ready to watch that on ITV when it's on.

I have finished most of my pressies and the cards are all done and sent - with the exception of two which I have lost the addy's for *blush* but they will be sent soon.

Pressies all done and mostly wrapped. So all those people who mocked me for being too anally organised with my lists..............all I can say is.................nah nah nah nah nah ;o) x

Oh good news I forgot to tell you about is that Joey's little girl did not have cancer, thank god. They did test for it and were going to treat it with chemo but one of the consultants was not happy with something on the results so sent a biopsy to New York. Came back not cancerous - so happy tears all round. She really is a brave little girl and as for daddy, just amazes me everyday. A single father who is so devoted to his child - makes me proud ;o)

At the moment DH is wrapping DS's pressies. He has his birthday so close to christmas it seems a shame sometimes. But this year he has so much stuff. Funnily alot of it is stuff DH says he never got to play with as a child....................wonder who some of these pressies are really for lol! There is a definate dinosaur, batman, lego theme for christmas and cars, Power rangers and transformers theme for birthday!

I may have made a bit of a mistake this year! Last year I booked a party at a themed place which was about 40 mins drive from here. As it was the last Sat before xmas, most of the kids from nursery that we invited couldn't make it. So I had to cancel it and have the party at home. This year I was determined not to have to do that again, so I booked Fun Planet which is a bit like Wacky Warehouse. But to make sure he had lots of friends there, we invited quite alot of his class aiming on 40 / 50% not coming so it is so close to chrimbo and the day after breaking up for holidays......................so far we have 17 coming with 4 still to reply!!! OMG it is going to cost us a bloody fortune!!!! Such a difference between nursery and school! Everyone is so excited about it and the mothers have all asked what kind of things he likes and is it ok to get him such and such. Nursery, never got anything like that! I've just broken the news to Dh that it is £7 per head and how many are coming - he's gone very quiet lol!!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Lise - sounds like you are going to have your hands very very full :)

Hun - i am always here if you need me, even if its just for a virtual hug

xx

Lisa said...

thank you babes x