Monday, February 05, 2007

DCM Challenge

I've been a busy bee tonight!

Here's a card I did for DH's valentine card, also works for the DCM challenge lol!!


Then I did this for my sister's birthday:


Thank you DCM for the inspiration - I love using photos on cards!!

I also finished one of the pages for the cj's I've got..........don't know if I can show you! Will find out and if I can I'll post it......the subject is 'It's not easy being green' and we have to do a page dedicated to green. I thought for ages what I could and then suddenly realised I lived in the Dales!! So me and baby went for a drive on Sunday and took some of the most gorgeous photos. Has reminded me of how gorgeous my environment is!!

5 comments:

Gillian said...

Hi Lisa it's great to have you join in.. and what Gorgeous Cards.. I'm sure your DH will be thrilled to receive this amazing Valentines card.. and how sweet is your sisters card.. Lovely work!

Kathy said...

Welcome to the DCM, Lisa - great to have you joining in.
Love the card and such a perfect use for that photo. I bet he'll be chuffed to bits!

Lythan said...

These are fantastic cards - what a great idea! I'm enjoying the Cj's too (once get over the "what the heck do I do on this one" wobble)(I'm also following Sue W which is very unfair I think). And I love your 80's style BOM page. My mum has given me (why?) a spare copy of the worst picture there is of me - I am just getting up the nerve to scrap it...

Rachel said...

fabby fabby cards hun xxx

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH!!! NICE cards!!

Bety