Friday, February 23, 2007

Woopsie!!

Got told off today for not updating my blog - so sorry!!

Well I have been hugged (both actually and virtually) so much this week, I am feeling very loved and lucky. I know I am very lucky and I do appreciate what I have got - so I'm back to my 'normal' self and ready to enjoy life again.

(Can I just let you know that Em has been trying to leave messages about what an awful friend she has been, so I have not published them cos a) she isn't and b) it's my chuffin blog and I can do that!!! xxx)

So I've been crafting (woo hoo) and here are my ATC's for the Stamp Man's ATC swap. Now last month we had TONS of swaps (to the point I can't do them on my table any more they are now sorted out on my living room floor!) so I thought I better actually join in and do some as well as moderating it!! Now all we need is for Suzy Q to join in and we are really rocking! The theme this month is Vintage:



And here is my book for My Favourites and the first page which is dedicated to my fav book which is IT by Stephen King.


Now this is the second page that I did for IT. The first one had the front cover of the book, with Pennywise the clown and lots of blood..............which is what you would expect from this book. But I actually think this book is less about the horror (yes there is quite a bit of nastiness like the leper, werewolf, and my personal yuck of the eyeball!) but it is more than that to me. It is also about love and friendship. A bunch of misfit kids that become friends, save each others lives and make a promise that if 'IT' ever returns they will come back and defeat it. So when 'IT' does come back they are all called to fulfill their promise, except now they are adults and it is all a bit scarier! So they need more courage and honour. So there you are, my fav book from when I was about 15, which I read at least twice a year. Yes I am weird and I know I am starting to show a really geeky side to me through this blog (and Em, she is called Buffy not Duffy!!) but this is who I am!!

Sleep well everyone MMMWWHHAAAAA!!

No comments: