Sunday, February 25, 2007

Great weekend!

I have had a great weekend! Saturday we went to Harrogate and I got spoilt! One of the things I got was a new 3 in 1 printer so now I can print, scan and photocopy to my hearts content without having to go into his office!! And I have spent quite a while sorting my room out and am loving it in there *sigh* (yes I know I am very lucky!).

Today we went to Karate, which Ol is starting to really enjoy - now he has got over his chronic shyness, which is one of the reasons that I have started taking him to karate as they say it helps with confidence.

I've got 2 cj's to post out tomorrow - this malarky is costing me a fortune!

Bought a new cd today - Mika and Life in a Cartoon Motion. AM LOVING IT!! Esepcially Lollipop and Billy Brown. Would def. recommend it!

Ok I have been tagged by Em so.......................

1. Find the nearest book
On the table next to me, ready to take to work tomorrow.

2. Name the book & the author
Not as exciting as Em's but - Wolf in Shadow by David Gemmell

3. Turn to page 123
OK but I haven't got to that page yet so I hope it doesn't give anything away lol!

4. Go to the 5th sentence on the page & copy out the next three sentences onto your blog.
"But then I have not refused, Mr Zedeki. That would be presumptuous'.
Zedeki drained his tea and looked around the settlement. His soldiers eye took in the placements of some twenty felled trees which scattered the open ground".

5. Tag 3 more people.
I tag Bex, Sue (when she gets back from USA!) and

3 comments:

Em said...

You so deserved to be spoilt - glad you had a lovely weekend...

Thanks for joining in the tag - your book choice seems a bit more in-depth than mine lol!

xxx

Bex said...

Hiya Lise
Glad to hear you had such a lovely weekend!
Will pick up the tag tomorrow - when I am awake!!

Love n Hugs
Bex

Carol said...

aaw hun - you deserve to be spoil BIG TIME :)

At least your book was more exciting than mine (blush)