Thursday, February 01, 2007

I may wet myself!!

I have been on a standby list on UKS for a cj that I sooooooooooooooooooo wanted to do - and Nerdbird took the last place (;o) but I have forgiven her!) - well today I got a pm to tell me I'm in and can I get the book ready for posting on MONDAY!!

I am so excited I may just wet myself - a cj dedicated to Buffy and Angel.................can it get any better than that!!! obviously if you are not as sad as me and Steph you just won't appreciate it I suppose!!

Right - off to do some manic cj'ing ;o)

xxxxxx

5 comments:

Sue said...

NOOO see you are winning how many is that you have on the go

Lisa said...

only 3!!! (and one only has one more page to do ;o) ) don't worry - you are still the cj queen xx

Carol said...

okay, i have to admit to not having ever watched buffy hehe

Carolyn said...

Not watched Buffy either- so no idea what you mean!

Anonymous said...

I resent the sad comment! Buffy and Angel are cool!