Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hey!

Compared to last week, this one has been an odd one!




Great news on the safe arrival of Kya. Carol, is my friend at work (another craftie bonkers bird!) and her daughter gave birth to a beautiful miracle. Now I think every baby is a miracle, but this one more so! At 4 months Sam was told she had miscarried. She hadn't. At 7 months Sam was told the baby had died. She hadn't. At 8 months Sam was told she was going to be induced cos it was unlikely that the baby would survive........so the fact that Kya is here, healthy and beautiful is bloody amazing!!


So I made Carol this canvas:

Excuse the scan - camera is being charged!



Then I woke up to find my little man sat on the landing, surrounded in pages with drawings on. And this is what he was doing - warning, tissues needed!

"Cat missing. I love him. He is black and he is 12, phone mum"

So Casper is still not home.........it's been almost two weeks now. Not thinking about the inevitable but now when people are asking they have that kind of look that says 'oh dear'!

AND this week I have been diagnosed with a syndrome! (never had a syndrome before). Now I have been having lots of tests and lots of poking and prodding and finally this week we have a result! Only taken 18 months! It's not quite what I was expecting, plus I have two things wrong but they have finally found out what it is and I can go on medication. But the side affects are awesome - not that I got any sympathy from my so called friends! So this time next week, expect a phychotic wreck with lots of physical 'problems' - deep joy!! I am ok though, so don't be worrying ;o)





2 comments:

Carol said...

oh hun - both good news and not so good :(

It#s still possible that "pussy" may come home. He might just be out partying you know :)

Good news about finally being diagnosed - just make sure you looks after yourself OKAY :)

Kathy said...

whoa, Lisa, you don't half write some epoc posts - I'm reeling from that roller coaster post. Gone through joy, wonder, sadness, pathos, reliefe (that they've finally figure you out....;-)_ and a little bit of panic over whatever it is you're now facing.

Drop me an email if you get a minute will you?