Thursday, August 30, 2007

Am back

from our jollies! Went to stay with my sister and bil, very good week.

Monday was Natural History Museum, Tuesday was Reading, Wednesday was Legoland, Thursday was Windsor and Friday was London Aquarium, Saturday was shopping in various places...........

So it was goooood to get home to relax!! Have lots of photos so the exploding box for chrimbo pressie is sorted lol. I didn't get to meet Steph unfortunately cos every minute was accounted for!!
Have plugged in and installed my Robo tonight, and quite chuffed cos I did it all by myself!

I have been feeling a bit down lately due to a couple of things but yesterday my mates cheered me up, which gave me enough confidence to start my horrendous 3 lots of medication today! (plus Em bullied me into it!). Have been suffering today but apparently (according to Dr Sue) if I read a side affect on the t'internet that does not necessarily mean I am going to get it!!! Although one of the medicines has a side affect of confusion - which I find very funny! (and when I do get this one can you remind me it is due to the pills and my name and address is ..................pmsl!)

Well here are a couple of piccies but the best ones are on DH's camera so I'll have to get those off him!



(can't wait to scrap the first photo - ain't that just begging for a sarcastic title!)

2 comments:

Carol said...

glad your back hun, i've missed you :(

I'm here if you ever need an ear you know

xx

Em said...

As if I would bully you!!! I just told you what you would tell me {{{{hugs}}}}

Glad you had fun with your sis, sounds like you didn't have time to stop and breathe lol.

Can't wait to see what you scrap with those photos, am def loving the 1st one too!