Saturday, August 11, 2007

what a week!

Monday - dislocated my left hip OWWWWHHHH f******* OOOOOOwwwwwwwwwwhhhh!

Tuesday - another disaster to deal with (is it my imagination or are we getting more and more disasters since Brown became pm?!)

Wednesday - gave Lynne her going away surprise party and her scrapbook and video (and spent 10 minutes handing her tissues as she sobbed like a baby ;o) )

Thursday - sorted the 87 sets of Stamp Man ATC swaps (OMG 87!!!)

Friday - spent the day doing my garden and now I have my fancy smancy pergola - which I adore btw and will take a photo tomorrow, spent the afternoon planting all the plants I have been saving. I now have a wisteria climbing up it, I have always wanted a wisteria and now I have one - very happy! Also as I was mowing the lawn, stood funny on my leg which promptly popped my hip nicely back into place and now do not walk like I have had a little 'accident' and swearing with every single step lol!

Am sad this week though, have not seen my big squidgy cat since Sunday................not looking good ;o( Am hoping he will just wander back in at some point - hope so anyway!

Off to a work's family fun day tomorrow with Bex and the boys, can't wait!

4 comments:

Carol said...

aaaw hun :( what a horrible week for you.

I hope this week is better. I am around if you need an ear x

Melissa said...

aw Lise baby :(
hope the cat turns up soon and your hip gives you no more grief!

Cant wait to see pics of your fabby varden!

Oh and have a fabby day tomoz xxx

Kathy said...

ooooh owww ouch you've got me wincing in sympathy here, Lisa!

Pergola sounds fab, as does the wisteria - I'd JUST planted one in the garden the summer before we moved boohoo

Paula said...

That cat picture is so sad :-(

I heard a good one the other day
Since Brown became PM we have had
Fire (terrorists)
Flood
Plague (FMD)
so brace yourself for a famine