Monday, August 06, 2007

Lynne's Scrapbook

Well, last week we all met round at Trudy's and we had a crop! My first time at a crop and it was ironic that it was with a group of friends who have never scrapbooked in their lives and we usually meet up for parties and meals! We are making a scrapbook for Lynne's leaving pressie and I have to say the girls did a really good job. I stepped back a bit and just let them go for whatever pages they wanted to do. It is really odd, and something I have never really noticed with the 'professional' scrappers, but the pages really do reflect personalities. for example, Trudy's is pink and fluffy, Lisa's is plonked on and full of fun, Lynda's evolves around sex and shoes!!! I got to do lots of filler pages too, which I loved doing too.


I had such a good time and I know Lynne is going to love it when we give it to her on Wednesday. I just have one dlo to to about work (where we all met 12 years ago!!).









4 comments:

Carol said...

wow! what a fantastic lot of pages. You sure have some seriously talented friends lise :)

Anonymous said...

wow that looks like it was LOADS of fun


She WILL love it

Anonymous said...

wow that looks like it was LOADS of fun


She WILL love it

Melissa said...

OMG Lise that is just flippin great!

every page like you say has its own personallity and i am sure she will love it xxxx