Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's Official

I is the most spoiltest person EVER!! Today I am 35 and I have had soooooooooooooooo many pressies I am all a bit shocked!

I got a bunch of roses from my team at work (bless them!), a designer handbag of mum and dad, a set of flip flop candles (Em you would LOVE them!), big box of choccies, a subscription for Bead UK off my sister and bil, lots of money, 3 new cds, a trip to Art from the Heart's new shop on Saturday and tons of kisses from little man plus a birthday tea at Mcdonalds..................

..........so up to that I is spoilt.

Then I get 5 parcels from crafty friends - and to say I am a bit overwhelmed is an understatement! Because I have lost my battery for my camera I can't show all of them as I will have to borrow dh's but I can show you some and I will scan some but they will look pants (so if any of you angels have decent photos can you email them to me!!).


This is a gorgeous birthday book from Sue, with an example of a month page.



and here is the most fantastic mini canvas of my baby! I keep moving it round the house cos I can't decide where to put it as I want to be able to see it all the time! (it also has a little easel)

Then Carol sent me a wonderful knick knack box, which this scan really does not do any justice so I am hoping Caz took some of her fabby photos ;o)



(tbh I am quite distraught about this, cos I think it is made of matchboxes and if it is, then that bird truly can make stunning things out of such simple things! No wonder she is BOB 2007 lol!)


Then this is one of the things Em made me, a blackboard which is soooooo cool and according to my baby I should use when I teach cos the class will like it!



The bootilicious Em also made me a List holder of fab pink heart shaped post it notes, held up by a PINK BIG PEG! Now last night I was telling Sue how much I wanted a big peg and she never said noffink!! and now I have one! Have scanned it and it looks terrible so that will be a dh special me thinks!

And I got a name plate accordian book, of which the poem made me cry cos it is so beautiful - again scan does not do it any justice *blush*




And then I opened Steph's which again had me filling up! It is an stunning acetate circle LO (which I have always loved!) with my fav piccy of me and dh on our wedding day in pink and lime - identical to my crafty room colours. Cos it is acetate it does not scan well - so another dh special I'm afraid!

Then an accordian book from Kathy, which is perfect in every way.




There are so many pages, I just can't do them all! But I know exactly how I am going to fill it and that is to say where I am at 35 - have wanted to do this and wasn't sure how but as soon as I saw this I knew what to do!

So that is just some - and I haven't even scanned the cards yet!! I am so so lucky to have such wonderful, caring and incredibly talented friends. This is a very happy birthday!


Thank you everyone.


Before I go I do want to show you one card I got from Bucket. Now those who know me know my hair is a little bit wild, but I do not deserved this (especially when everyone laughed when they came into my office and saw it!)

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Wow!Lisa - you were thoroughly spoiled! Good for you! Glad you've had a good birthday.

Anonymous said...

well spoilt cow you were

BUT well deserved glad you had a fab day

xxxxx

Kathy said...

ooooh what a lucky Lisa! Your pressies look beautiful and as for that bad hair day card, well, that's just fab!