Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wishing you a blingy christmas!

Well here is another challenge - this time something beady. Now most of the things I make are for other people. DO NOT get me wrong, I love making things for my friends and family but I did realise the other day I went out (miracle!) and I did not have anything decent bead wise to wear! So I promised myself I would make something for me - and with christmas coming what is a better excuse for using up all the swarovski crystals that I have saved up.


So here is my blingy christmas. Not sure about the necklace but can change that before my work 'do' if needed! The scan doesn't show the complete blinginess of it BLING BLING and more BLING!!



2 comments:

Em said...

* T * H * U * D

My jaw has just hit the ground.

When you said BLING, I didn't realise you meant BLING BLING!

Totally delicious, and you will look totally delicious in it too!!

LOVE IT!

Melissa said...

OMG OMG OMG How flippin PINK it that !!!!!!

OMG OMG your beadiness rocks Lise ! xxx