Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Some more

Well I have managed to do some more of Sue's challenges. I really wish I had more time cos I would love to really sit and think about what I do - but I don't so these are the best I can do in the time. Plus I have done the storage box and photo frame ones ................ and now can't find my camera battery that I put somewhere safe to charge up...................*sob*!

I did promise Sue I would do every one but that is looking unlikely now but I have given it my bestest shot - and am determined to finish the marathon challenge which is booked for tomorrow night's 'slot'

Challenge 15 More than 1

3 to be precise – I want you to make 3 cards. Each card must have the same embellishment or stamp used on it 3 TIMES




Challenge 17 - a picture

and finally I want you to make a card using a PHOTO You may also make a LO if you prefer An EXTRA 5 points if you use NUMBERS on your project



(This is a thank you card for Lisa, who throws the BEST kids halloween parties! This is baby Alice - the one who was poorly when she was born. Look at her now!)



Challenge 16 - to die for



Make a CHRISTMAS card using DIE CUTS. No other rules


Challenge 12 - sew far sew good


2 cards are required here – no theme at all BUT they MUST include items that you would normally find in a sewing / knitting box

(DAMMIT - JUST NOTICED I HAVE TO DO 2 CARDS GRRRRRR!!)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lise you are a STAR


maybe tonight you can have a break.........