Saturday, February 23, 2008

And here is mine

Ok - I am getting on average a text every 30 mins from some nutty bird, and quite frankly I am feeling so sorry for her boys it is untrue! MY GOD that woman can nag!!!

I am going to blog more and update you on some bits and pieces, but hopefully this will stop her harrasing me for at least the next hour!

Here is my A page. VERY sorry but I have lost my camera, and DH's is way too expensive for me to use! So I have had to scan and do in two stages (hate doing that!!)

This is WAY out of my comfort zone, but I guess the whole point of a challenge is to do that! So we have Black and white - and nothing else - flipping heck! And it's a bit romantic, which I do not do. But hey it is our 10th wedding anniversary this year, so I thought for once I could be slushy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lise tis my fave picture of you and that bloke lol


I love it so very elegant PERFECT

and as for Em texting.....you so should have been on time PMSL

Em said...

You are nothing but a bloody moaning minnie!!!!!

But, OMG, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!!!!!!!!!!

totally gorgeous, love the simplicity, love the piccie, love that you finally got your bloody arse into gear and posted it.....

You are so clever Mrs H and I think sometimes you forget that.

Well done you!

Hazel said...

Totally, gorgeously slushy - I love it!!

My Paper World said...

This is gorgeous! you really should blog more! I'd love to see some more of your creations!