Thursday, February 28, 2008

I got WELL done!

My big sister left me a rather brusque voicemail today, shouting at me for having a blog and not telling her!

Ok, one I DID tell you - at christmas and mum says she remembers me telling you cos she has no idea what a blog is and she asked dad...........and well you can imagine that conversation.

Two - I have mentioned you loads of times! And there is a very dodgy photo of you!

So everyone, say hi to my big sister Gail and no she won't tell you all my family and childhood secrets - cos if she does then I will post hers on here too!

3 comments:

Em said...

Thanks for taking the pressure off of me Gail, all she has done is moan about me for her last few posts!

Welcome to naughty corner!

*wink*

Anonymous said...

ooooo Hi Gail we have heard all about you

clearly you are like Lise and NEVER listen lol

Carol said...

Welcome Gail - finally does that mean someone gets to spill all the gossip about Lise.

That said, i shouldn't think you'll take the heat off Em for too long, she's just WAY too naughty!