Monday, February 04, 2008

Such a nippy biscuit!

I am getting hourly telling offs from Em cos I haven't been here for a while! So just to shut her the hell up, here I am!

I have been very busy over the last few weeks, everything has been manic. Last week was Jim and Shirley's joint retirement 'do' last week at work. They are both fab people, who make the day go that bit faster. So it is quite emotional that they are both leaving. They are the ultimate odd couple, it is so funny watching them together. Shirley is the ultimate matriark (sp?) and Jim the down trodden long suffering husband! I made Shirley a book for her trip to New Zealand and I tarted a box up for Jim as he is starting to learning how to paint. He was so choked up he gave me a big hug! And then I remembered why crafting is so cool, cos we get to make people happy, and that is cool!

HAve been very busy crafting, two pages in two cj's one for cbc and one for uks. The next cj I have on uks is Willow's. I love working on Willow's stuff as her style is so unique and distinctive and it really does change the way I do stuff. Can't wait to do this cj, know exactly what I am going to do for this one.

Also it was a couple of bdays last week - gorgeous pinkness that is Mel and the beautiful bird that is Carol. For Mel I made a Tinkerbell mini peg and Carol I made a star for her to wish on.

So tons of crafting and obviously not one photo! As I left everything to the last minute so no chance of taking piccies. Good one!

Had a fab MSN party last week, I have missed them x

The bunnies are moved into the same hutch now - with a seperation between them, Joe II is on the top floor and Freddie is ground floor. Seem ok, am not going to put them together as I am not going to have them 'done'. Do NOT want to go through that again!

There is an air of excitement at home at the moment. We have heard a very nice house which is actually a converted stable is up for sale in the village where Ol goes to school, so are trying to find out more info. At first I ignored any conversations about moving but having spent all last night (well to 3.45am at least) lying away and thinking about it, I am now coming round to the idea. Plus the thought of putting up with the scummers from next door does not sit well iykwim. I don't want to leave here as it has been a happy home, but this other house is GORGEOUS! And if I lose my craft room DH has said I can have a cabin in the garden - so everyone's a winner! I think even if we don't go for this one then it is time to start looking for the right next home is coming around.

So here is a long boring post with no piccies, but at least it will shut the goddess up till she finds something else to nag me about! As I have said on a number of occasions, poor poor Mat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ypu good to see you

ypu have been busy - I will need more house details cos I is so nosey

and I do agree POOR POOR Matt pmsl

Rachel said...

yahhhh great to read all about life atm. Good luck with the househunting - and you know what they say about new house eh!?! take care hun, speak soon loadsa love Rach xxxxxxx