Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Warning - Loooooooooooong post!

Well here I am again, no pictures this time - just boring text I'm afraid ;o)

Has been a bit of a whirlwind tbh - bad stuff first:

Dh's grandma died this morning. A very strong and unique lady, who has left a big hole in the world. RIP Annie xxx

Dad got rushed into hospital with something wrong with his intesteins (sp?). Our main worry is that if they operate, he will get MRSA (7 out of the last 8 times he has!!). Makes you wonder how much more one human body can take!

John at work has been left by his wife - he is in pieces and I am gutted, really thought he had finally found the one.

So....................good stuff!

My main excitement is the arrival of Grace Elizabeth! Tracie (Bondgirl) had a beautiful little girl, and named her Grace (mainly cos all of fate and destiny said she had to ;o). No pictures yet tho (HINT HINT) but I am very happy - and can now make something pink - woo hoo!

Went to Strictly Come Dancing Tour with mum and sister. Was ace! My hands hurt at the end due to all the clapping - and I even danced at one point! Was a really good girlie night out.

TOOT TOOT - Kathy has had my bday book put onto the BG gallery - very chuffed as it is MINE!! Well done Kathy!
http://www.basicgrey.com/catalog/idea_gallery_info.php?idea_gallery_id=26566

Have started the ABC of Me - as you have seen lol - very excited about this, have made a list (of course!) and only have a few initials to decide on ;o)

Got a gorgeous card from Em when I got home from work - and boy did I need that! How does she know?!!

House is on the market. We have found our dream home and now we just need to sell ours - easy eh? But I do have a contingency house jic ;o)

Have had another assessment from college, which went ok - so, so far so good.

Thinks that it for now..................off to college for 4 hours now and I am so excited! So sad I know.

Keep safe everyone, and kiss a loved one xxx

3 comments:

Carol said...

aaaw babes, sorry to read of all the rough stuff :(

BUT, nice to hear the good too.

don't forget, i'm always here if you need me.

Em said...

(((((((((sending more of what I've already sent you in my texts)))))))))

you know where I am.

you know I am glad you ain't buying a reclaimed church.

you know I am a bitter jealous cow.

you know you love me.

xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

hugs from me Lisexxxx