Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another canvas!

Yes, I have done another canvas! I know it is all a bit boring now, but hey I have to get my money's worth from the AFTH course lol!



This one is for Grace Elizabeth and I think Tracie liked it ;o). Grace has the same affliction as many of our children (and pets!) and that is perfect photos taken purely to scrapbook! I decided to use this photo (which took my breath away) rather than the mean mummy one where she is all wrinkly and wrapped in a pink ribbon pmsl!



I am quite happy with it. I am doing another one for a friend and it just is not working! Am walking away from that one for a bit, sure she won't mind ;o)




Ol has been poorly this week, he's got this horrible sore throat and cough. I know he has been poorly cos he is asking to go to bed!


It was Parent's evening tonight. Overall a good boy as expected lol! She mentioned him being 'gifted' in maths - woo hoo! Of course I take full credit for that and his father has had NOTHING to do with that. I am upset that she thinks we need to go back to the speach therapist. I really didn't like the therapist, so am going to ask to see a different one. We were told one aspect of his speach he would probably grow out of, but potentially he's now got into a bad habit that we need to break.............


DH found me sobbing the other day *blush*. I was doing my C page (take note Em, you're gonna be last again!) and found a couple of photos of Casper ;o(


He was so handsome!

Last night was freak out night at college. We had some guest tutors come in to talk about dyslexia and what our responsibilities are going to be. I think I had a wake up call for what my responsibilites will be.........freaked me out a tadge! But still can't wait to do this!

Right, Torchwood time *sigh* - catch ya later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm crying and scrapbooking BAD MOVE as we get wrinkly paper lol

As for Ol maybe its cos he talks with a BROAD yorkshire accent lol Seriously though he sounds lovely and was so polite are they sure?

Love the canvas sadly not as good as my lovely pressie xx

I have done my C page also pmsl

BondGirl said...

You are right Lise, I absolutely loved the Canvas, (and grace did too!) But there is nothing wrong with the wrinkly skin/pink ribbon combo photos they are sweet (ok and maybe a little corny but hey she isnt old enough to complain yet!)

The only challenge now is where to put it, at the moment it is on our front room wall, but it matches her bedroom too, or in the hallway where everyone can see it????

Em said...

Fab canvas, gorgeous baby!

Glad Ol is a star, don't worry too much about the referral, they are pretty standard nowadays {hugs}

And as for getting your c page done before me - well, remember, no-one likes a show off Lisa!

xxxx