Saturday, March 08, 2008

B is for.......

Well tis time for B (now Em has finally pulled her finger out and finished her page!).

Every time I thought of this I just came coming back to one word................so I stop trying to fight it and accept it!

The picture was taken in Portugal, when Gail took me on holiday (I was about 17) and she had just made me climb a small hill, which turned out to be a freakin mountain! I was hot and tired and the facial expression explains why I used this particular photo lol!

(still apologising for the scans, no idea where my flippin camera has gone!)



Here are the tags behind the photo, loving 7 Gypsies atm!!

(oh and update on Fred the bunny, he has been 'done' and i didn't kill this one! However he does have an infection, (looks VERY painful!) and I have to give him antibiotics through a syringe. Tis certainly a challenge!

4 comments:

Em said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Love it!!!!

Although you already know that I think this word does NOT describe you usually lol!!!

Gorgeous - I want an email cos i need to see it close up!!!!

Anonymous said...

how could you LISA


I am cracked up ypu so are not where as Em chose BAG and clearly IS

Anonymous said...

how could you LISA


I am cracked up ypu so are not where as Em chose BAG and clearly IS

Anonymous said...

OMG... just popped over from Em's blog to check out your page and so glad I did. Not what I expected but you really made me Laugh out Loud.
Thanks for making my day!!