Sunday, March 23, 2008

The C word

And after the B word, it is ok to be a bit worried lol!

But mine is dedicated to CATS. I love my cat and my big man who disappeared last year. This was a tough one to do, as I kept getting all emotional (and Sue does not like tear wet wrinkly paper ;o)) So here it is, I am trying very hard to use my own handwriting and not print everything out - although it is nasty to do that! I am quite happy with this one, the 'books' where their names are have got lots of pages underneath that explains where we got them from, what their personalities are and what their fav thing to do was. Now I fully expect a slating from the other two as they tell me on numerous occasions how much they HATE cats - but hey ho, I am sooooooooo used to their moaning and negativity. (and I know Carol will at least be on my side!).

Oh and you'll be pleased to know a new fabby camera is ordered so hopefully this is the last scan lol. Right off to finish D, and wait for Em to catch up.......




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Lisa handwritten journalling - wow how clever

and not a crinkle in sight must have had a bucket to catch them in!!

Tis fab Lise and clearly a difficult one for you xxxxx



great news re camera!!

Em said...

now come on, i don't HATE cats, just couldn't eat a whole one -pmsl!

Loving the lo, esp the fact it is jam packed - fab stuff!

Well done for yet again beating me to get it done!!

xxx