Thursday, May 08, 2008

dusting off the blog!

I am sooooo busy I am disappearing up somewhere!! Work is chaos - so many disasters atm ;o( Plus my child's social life is taking over mine, I run from one place to another and when I get to sit down to do some crafting, it's midnight!!! Not complaining though, he is having a ball!

Plus I am coming up to the end of my first year on my PGCE (can you believe that!) and have to do a few presentations etc. Last night I taught a class of twenty 18-20 years olds on Corporate Social Responsibility and also Contingency Planning for 3 .5 hours. I survived and quite enjoyed it tbh! Have alot to learn but hey that's why I am on the course! I also have to deliver a module on Elearning, the pros and cons............so I have hand picked certain people I work with and am going to do a Youtube video (obviously have picked all the gorgeous ones ;o)) tomorrow at work. They have all been primed and are going to have nice hair etc lol. And then I have to deliver that all on Tuesday night to my class..........and then I can breath!!

So whilst I won't apologise for not blogging (because I don't think we should apologise x) I will say I miss my friends and I will be back soon...............(you never know by then, Em may have actually finished her E page!) xxx

1 comment:

Carol said...

blimey babes! take a breath.... and breathe... sounds like you're mega busy :)

thats what you get for being ultra talented :)