Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stuff

Well I have managed to fit in a bit of crafting over the last few days. This is a 'card' for my boss, thought I would do something a bit different - not sure my colleagues get it though!!


Then this is Alice's first birthday card - I got the inspiration from Sue's matchbook challenge, not a full matchbook but almost lol! And I do aim to do a full one soon, as they are so much fun to do!

Not sure if you remember Alice, she is the little girl who wasn't going to make it - and now she is 1! She is gonna get soooooooooooo spoilt!


And here is a Sympathy card I made - sad story, will tell you more another time ;o( (it looks better irl!)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely cards Lisa, love the papers on the card you have done for your boss xx

Em said...

You have been busy, no wonder you've been quiet!

Can't believe the gorgeous Alice is 1 already - where does the time go?

Lovely creations Lise, and sorry to read about the sympathy card (hugs)

Carol said...

LOVING your blog Lise, scrum!

Love the card, is really different :) - you are such a clever bun you know!

Anonymous said...

wow you have been busy!!

GREAT STUFF LISE XX