Friday, May 30, 2008

Better late than never!

I have been waiting for some new ink for my photo printer, but it still hasn't arrived grrrr. So here is my G page with a temp photo - will replace it when the ink arrives lol!


This is sooooo not me, totally copied, ooops I mean inspired by Sue and Carol's recent creations. Lots of firsts for me here, first time to use just black and white, first time to leave so much white space, no hidden journaling and some more doodling than usual, no flowers or ribbons.


I went for a hollywood look cos my sister looks identical to Bette Davis, so this is an ode to the black and white films.


And I know I know, it looks weird looking at a page all at once ;o)

So now I am off to think of a new theme for my H page..........knew exactly what I was going to do. A page all about my wedding and becoming a Hart..............yeah thanks Em for marrying a G!!!

Oh and off to try and get over the season finale of Bones - omfg I so did not see that coming and YES I KNOW I am talking to myself on this subject (fingers crossed on Steph tho ;o) ) x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the LO yup a 1st for you and I love it - seems odd all the white space?? well it did when I did my 1st one

You have redecorated your blog again please stop doing this as I am easily confused - I thought I was at the wrong place


and guess what my H - not a clue PMSL as usual Hippo springs to mind and sadly I do not have that many Hippo pics DO NOT SYA A WORD!!!!! lol

Steph said...

Lovely LO - I am a big fan of white space.

As for Bones of course you can count on me!! Got love David! - well the sky failed to record last night so we are watching it tonight - he better not be dead!! it just wouldn't be right!!!! I'll text you later!

Em said...

Lovely LO Lise, very different for you - the more you do with "space" the less scarier they become I promise lol!

Am loving your sister's green hair pmsl!

Liking the new look blog too!