Saturday, May 10, 2008

E is for.........

Ernie and Elvina.

Ok appreciate you that won't mean anything to you (apart from Gail) lol but they are my auntie and uncle - and I wuv them loads!

The 'e' is painted with acrylics and the paper is two scoops. There are two envelopes behind the photo that explains why I think they are ace.





(you ready for 'f' and a photo and not a scan?!!)

(and aren't you proud of me for not taking the pi$$ Em? x)

I'm busy making something special just for me and have nearly finished, so will have some more photos soon.

Just wanted to show you these though, with the gorgeous weather we are having we thought we would go for a picnic. Sometimes I forget how awesome it is around here - this is about 5 mins down the road from our house........not bad eh?










(am having a scary moment though, am sat watching Gladiators with little man - gawd, when did I get so old to watch this with my son?!!! he is loving it though!!)

2 comments:

Em said...

I've seen this page in the flesh and it is FAB (esp when you see the 2 bits actually TOGETHER not side by side lol!)

Am v jealous of your photo's - it looks gorgeous. No wonder you don't wanna move back down South!

xxxx

Anonymous said...

I love the page Lise and agree with Em

no excuses now either you have a new camera!!


bring on F huh