Friday, June 23, 2006

1 What was your first pet and what was it's name?
Cat called Tim Brooke Taylor (my maiden name is Taylor!)
2 which WtP character are you? Pooh, Piglet? Eyeore? Or one of the others?
I'd like to say Tigger but I am getting more and more like Rabbit!
3 Aston Martin or Ferrari?
Aston
4 Favourite crisps (potato chips) flavour?
Cheese and onion or Beefy Monster Munch!
5 Money no object sailing trip - where would you go?
Alaska / Canada
6 Tea? coffee? or juice?
Juice (if pop is not allowed!)
7 What's your favourite season?
Autumn (with Winter second)
8 Have you ever seen an eclipse?
Yes I was about 10 I think
9.Would you rather hold a snake or a spider?
Snake
10.Which do you play? And which is your favourite? Chess, Monopoly, Backgammon, Scrabble
Don't know how to play any of them!
11. Do you do Sudoku?
No but DH is obsessed!
12. 3 favourite flowers?
Lily, Sunflower, Aquilegea (sp?)
13. What's you favourite in a box of chocs?
Soft caramel
14. How many handbags? none, 1-5, 5-10, 10-15 or more than that?
1-5
15. How many different countries have you visited?
four

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Ooooooh Lisa - you can't be like Rabbit - Rabbit is far too scary

Lisa said...

Tell me about it - I am trying so hard not to!!!