Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wow!

I've got some comments on my first post - how fab is that?! Thanks everyone.

Today has been bad and good. Went for goodbye drinks with Derek. He was given a very unfair ultimatum a few weeks ago at work (knowing that he had just come back over being signed off with stress!) and so he chose to leave. I really do miss him - a nice bloke. He was telling me how he is now a freelance gardener and he is loving it. All I could think of was how jealous I was of him!!

Good news - paid my overdraft off today. Big Yay!! Big achievement for me. Can't wait to close this account!!

Got home and we now have a 6' fence between us and nutty neighbours and it is looking really good so far.

Tomorrow is Ollie's garden party at his new school which he starts in Sept. Quite looking forward to it! Ollie is hysterical as Grandma told him there would be a bouncy castle...........yeah thanks for that!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Dear Ollie

I love Bouncy castles... can I come

Rachel said...

Ollie have a great time bouncy about, and have a lovely weekend - its almost here!

Kathy said...

woowoo - Have fun Ollie - maybe mum will go on there too.

Lisa, well done on paying off the overdraft, that's got to give you a buzz.

And tell Derek I could do with a different gardener if he's ever down my way