Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Kathy's challenge

I've been thinking about this one (songs that make you go Ahhhh) and I'm having trouble!!

My all time favourite cd is Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Elton John. Harmony and Roy Rodgers are my fav on there. Then you have the fun summer ones - Walking on Sunshine, Layla, any Beach Boys! etc etc.

Then you have the ones that have special memories for you - Groovy Kind of Love, Spirit in the Sky, Almaz, etc etc.

Then you have the ones where you turn up the volume, Fighter - Christina, Red Hot Chillis, Pump It - Black Eyed Peas.....

Oh I don't know - I can't answer this challenge Kathy - sorry!! Too many songs make me go ahhh!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, now there's an idea; Songs that make you go arrrgggghhhhh

Anyhting by James Blunt, that so called "People's Anthem" football abomination of a song. oh there are others, but I need to think because mostly I blot them out!

Lisa said...

oooooops - I actually meant songs that make me go ahhhh but I mistyped it!! One of the ones that make me go ahhhh is James Blunt, but hey ho!!