Tuesday, July 04, 2006

well......

The extension saga continues but I won't go on about it cos apparently its getting a bit boring!! Ain't friends great!!

Not much to update you on apart from me and Ollie's fabby day tomorrow. In the morning Ollie is going to his primary school for two hours. He seems a bit nervous but is being very brave! Then in the afternoon we are going to Manchester on a works trip to see the Wiggles in concert.

To say I am excited is an understatement! For those without a clue of who I am talking about - the Wiggles are 4 Australian blokes (very camp) who sing and dance and are fantastic!! Three of us going are Execs and we have been warned photos will be taken if we get up and dance - sod them, I'm going to dance and sing like never before!

http://www.thewiggles.com.au/country/ukeire/concerts.html

Oh one more thing. In the last few days my friends on Carolyn's have really cheered me up. I got a parcel from Kathy with loads of ace prima flowers, Bex sent me some fabby teddies which she chalked up for me ready to use and Lucy sent me some beads cos I missed out on the sale she was doing - ain't they wonderful? Made me really happy and I need that at the moment!!

No comments: