Sunday, July 30, 2006

This weekend......

Friday involved us going to the Farm with a friend and her 3 year old son. I really like going out with Lisa and Jacob, and the Farm is the best place on earth! You get to hold rabbits and guinea pigs and piglets and loads of other things!

Jacob was diagnosed with Autism last week, which just breaks my heart. he is the sweetest little boy I know and Lisa is one of the best mothers I have ever met.

It helped me to put things into perspective. Ho hum...........

Anyway, Saturday we had a family day out. We went shopping in Knaresborough and had a fabby time. Also got to go to Matalan's and redo all of Ollie's wardrobe for £30!!! BARGAIN!

Today has been a nice relaxing day. Although my best mate Bex had pulled a blinder that I'm not sure I can forgive her for! Every Sunday afternoon we go to their house or they come here. We have done that since we met at our Anti natal classes. Timmy and Ollie were born in the room next door to each other and they genuinly adore each other - always have and they play so nicely together. I am godmother to Bex's second son Max, who is one of the cheekiest little baby I have ever met! He is fantastic and he's only 1 and a half - cannot wait until he's 5!!! Anyway, she sent me a text this morning to say unfortunately we couldn't meet up today but she wouldn't tell me why - so I eventually got it out of her.

They were picking up their 12 week old Brichon Frise - OMG!!! We have just managed to convince my 4 year old that you are not allowed to have puppies until you are 10 years old. He has accepted this and has said he will wait until he is old enough. Now his best friend, who is also 4, has got one! He doesn't know yet - can't wait for next Sunday now!

Well, till next time - take care and try and put your 'things' into perspective too. One day with Jacob would help............

No comments: