Thursday, July 20, 2006

Kel's challenge

Four things about ...Lisa

A ) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Saturday girl in Co-op shoe shop
2. Saturday girl in pet shop
3. Lots of bar work
4. Cleaner for Narrow Boat company

B ) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the Carribean
2.Dirty Dozen
3. Footloose
4. Blues Brothers

C ) Four places you have lived:
1. Birmingham (left when I was 6 months old)
2. Weston-super-Mare (forever will be where I'm from)
3. Wokingham in Berks (hated it!)
4. Skipton (love it!)

D ) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Lost
2. Buffy
3. Angel
4. Top Gear!

E ) Places I have been on holiday:
1. Florida
2. New York
3. Spain
4. France
(all when I was younger - now mainly do Scotland, Wales and the Lakes!!)

F ) Four websites you visit daily:
1. Carolyn's
2. Kirsty Wiseman's Blog
3. Friend's blogs
4. Work ones but they're very boring!

G ) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Italian
2. Chinese
3. Salmon
4. Roast dinner

H ) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. I'm quite happy being here actually!
2. If not, at a forum meet!
3. Or.......Canada
4. Somewhere a bit cooler!

1 comment:

Sue said...

about time!!!!!!